Terms and Conditions
- The StrollerRace Singapore (“SRS”) 2016 is owned and organised by E3Sports Pte Ltd (referred to herein as “E3”) in accordance with all terms and conditions (“T&C”) for participants as outlined at strollerracesingapore.com.
- By participating and registering for SRS, you agree and consent to E3, as well as its authorised service providers and relevant third parties, collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves your personal data, including disclosing such personal data to E3 and its authorised service providers and relevant third parties for purposes as may be reasonably required by E3 to administer this Event and also to provide updates on any future events organised by E3.
- Completion of the online registration form confirms the Participant’s agreement to abide by these T&Cs. Registration for the event is only confirmed upon payment and issuance of a race identification number. No changes to registration details once registration is completed. (On case by case review for critical information such as emergency contact information).
- E3 reserves the right to modify the T&C at its sole discretion and without prior notification. Changes will be updated on the Official Website. If there is ambiguity in any of these provisions, E3 shall be the authority to interpret and in so doing, E3 will take into account the interests of all the affected Participants.
- E3 reserves the right to cancel the SRS 2016 at any time without prior notice to the Participant, in which case they will make reasonable effort to inform the Participant prior to the date of the event. If the SRS 2016 is cancelled, there shall be no refund of fees paid. E3, Event Sponsors shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
- E3 reserves the right to amend the SRS 2016 event routes as they deem fit for the safety of the Participant and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice to the Participant. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the Participant prior to the day / date of the event. E3 and Event Sponsors shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
- The Participant takes part in the SRS 2016 at his or her own risk. Whilst reasonable precautions will be taken by E3 to ensure the Participants’ safety, E3 and Event Sponsors will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in SRS 2016.
- The Participant releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue E3, Event sponsors, Event Partners (their officers, agents, and employees), participants, or any affiliates thereof (all for the purpose herein referred to as (Releases), from all liability to ourselves, the undersigneds, our personal representatives, assigns, executors, for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages of the Participant on account of any injury, including, but not limited to the death or injury of the Participant or damage to property, all of which is caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releases or otherwise.
- The Participant agrees that this Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement extends to all acts of negligence by the Releases, including negligent rescue operations and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by Singapore law in which the Event is conducted.
- The Participant is strongly encouraged to consult his or her medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day if he or she is not feeling well. The Participant must retire from the event immediately if required to do so by any member of the official medical staff, race director, referee and/or security officer.
- The Participant agrees that in the event of a race cancellation due to conditions beyond the control of E3 including but not limited to a storm, rain, inclement seas or weather, winds, or act of terrorism or other conditions, the Participant entry fee shall be non-refundable.
- E3 reserves the right to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records (including those displaying the Participant) of the SRS 2016, for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
- E3 reserves the the right to limit and/or refuse race entries without assigning any reason
- By participating in SRS 2016, you agree and consent to E3, as well as its authorised service providers and relevant third parties, collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves your personal data, including disclosing such personal data to E3 and its authorised service providers and relevant third parties for purposes as may be reasonably required by the E3 to administer SRS 2016 and also to provide updates on any future events organised by E3.
- Entries will close 23:30, 19th December 2015 or earlier if places sell out.
- E3 will not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete and/or incorrect entry details given by the participants.
- Once the registration form has been processed, there will be no fee refund for the participants who, for whatever reason, do not take part in the race.
Safety & Equipment
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that their strollers or prams are in good working condition and safe for use in a mass participation running event.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse participants with strollers or prams that are considered unsafe for the event.
- Participants must ensure that their child is safely fastened in the stroller or pram for the duration of the entire race.
- Participants must ensure that their competition numbers are clearly visible at all times.
- Any Participant who commences before the actual start time of the race category for which he or she is registered will be disqualified. The start time for the respective race categories can be found on the Official Website.
- A Participant who does not start within 30 minutes from his or her scheduled start time will be disqualified and, for safety reasons, may not be allowed to start.
- Participants must stay on the designated race route as marked by cones, barricades or marshals.
- Participant must be 6 years and above on the race day (17th Jan 2016) to participate in the 5km Stroller Run and Family Run.
- All children in the stroller must be at least 12month of age to participate in the Stroller Run.
- There is no minimum age to participate in the Stroller Walk. All children in the stroller must be at least 6month of age.
- Any Participant below the age of 18 is required to seek parental/guardian consent and complete the relevant indemnity and declaration forms when registering online or in-person, failing which E3 reserves the right to refuse entry to that Participant.
- The Kids Dash is non-competitive, therefore, no timing device will be issued and no official timing will be recorded or provided.
- There will be four (4) different start times for the Kids Dash by reference to age before the race day:
- Between 5 – 6 years old*
- Between 7 – 8 years old*
- Between 9 – 10 years old*
- Between 11 – 12 years old*
*Age as on/before the race day
- Participants must be 13 years and below on the race day to participate in the Kids Dash. Parents/Guardians of the Participants of the Kids Dash must complete the indemnity and declaration forms when registering online or in-person, failing which E3 reserves the right to refuse entry to any Participant.
- For Participants aged 6 years old and below, it is compulsory for a parent or guardian to accompany the child during the race for safety purposes, failing which E3 reserves the rights to refuse entry to the Participant.
- For Participants aged 6 years old and below, only one parent/guardian, issued with an identification tag, will be allowed to accompany the child.
- All payments are due upon receipt. If a payment is not received or payment method is declined, the buyer forfeits the ownership of any tickets purchased.
- An item may be cancelled up until payment has been processed. Once payment has been processed, the buyer is responsible for payment.
- Each Participant will be entitled to one lucky draw chance.
- All prizes not claimed within one (1) month from 17th January 2016 will be forfeited and E3 will be at liberty to redistribute or dispose of them accordingly.
- Prizes must be taken, in the forms as presented by E3. They are not transferable or exchangeable for cash and are subjected to the T&Cs as determined by E3.
- Prizes will not be awarded for the Kids Dash as it is a non-competitive race.
Race Entry Pack Collection
- All Participants must collect their race entry pack (the “Race Entry Pack”) which would include the race bib, timing device, Event Singlet, and other inserts at the Race Entry Pack Collection location during the identified collection period. Details will be stated on the Official Website. If Participants are unable to collect their Race Entry Pack in person, they may empower a duly authorised representative in accordance with the procedure detailed on the Official Website.
- Late collection will not be entertained and E3 shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused, due to Participants’ inability to collect their Race Entry Pack. For avoidance of doubt, E3 is not obliged to extend the collection period or to ensure that a Participant receives his or her their Race Entry Pack. At all times, it is the responsibility of the Participant to collect his or her Race Entry Pack during the Collection Period. Race Entry Packs not collected during the Collection Period will be deemed to be unwanted, and E3 shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.
- All Participants who successfully complete the event in his or her chosen race category will be awarded a Finisher’s Medal upon the presentation of his or her race bib to the respective officials.
- All Finisher’s Medals are to be collected on the race day. No requests thereafter will be entertained.
- All Participants who successfully complete the race in his or her chosen race category will be awarded an e-Certificate of Participation. The e-Certificate of Participation will be emailed to the registered email address provided. Participants who are unable to complete the race due to disqualification or did not complete the race will not be entitled to receive the e-certificate. Certificates will be provided on the event day upon completion of their race categories.
- For every registration, 10% of the registration fees goes to support the Singapore Disability Sports Council (SDSC). SDSC believes in the rehabilitative and therapeutic value of sports. “Disability Must Never Disqualify”. SDSC aims to: – to provide the disabled with opportunities to train, participate and excel in sports for local, regional and international competitions; – to enhance the lifestyles of the disabled and integrate them into the community through recreational sports and activities; and – to increase public awareness of and promote widespread support for the sporting and recreational needs of the disabled community in Singapore.
Disclaiming Accuracy of Information
This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
Intellectual Property Rights
2015©E3Sports.asia. All Rights Reserved.
These terms and conditions are subject to change.
Last updated on 8 October 2015